Yay, it’s day 6 and I’ve read 7 books so far. Quite a challenge.
So, today’s challenge is recommend a book good for:
1. a snow day
I definitely recommend you to read The Happy Endings Book Club by Jane Tara. It’s a heartwarming book about love, friendship, and parenthood.
2. a rainy day
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott would be perfect for a rainy day. It’s a sad story but the ending will make you smile.
3. a beach
Bringing Home The Birkin by Michael Tonello is perfect for a beach-read. You’ll be entertained!
4. a spooky night
Read Lisey’s Story by Stephen King, and your childhood nightmares would come alive.
Here’s my reading progress so far:
1. The Fifth Mountain by Paulo Coelho – 320 pages
2. The Happy Endings Book Club by Jane Tara – 182 pages
3. A Night of No Return by Sarah Morgan – 192 pages
4. Deenie by Judy Blume – 194 pages
5. Simple Thinking About Blood Type by Park Dong Soen – 262 pages
6. After School Horror by Nana R. Praptini – 161 pages
7. Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott – 304 pages
The Riverman by Aaron Starmer – on page 155
Total books read: 8
Number of pages read so far: 1,802 pages
It’s day 2. I have a lot of things to do today that I didn’t read much *sigh* but surely I’ll catch up and try to read as much as I can tomorrow morning.
My reading progress:
1. The Fifth Mountain – Paulo Coelho (320 pages in Indonesian) Review
Today’s challenge is easy! Find a random page in the book you are reading, and post 2 “teaser” sentences!
Book clubs were tricky. Strangers came together, and no matter how compatible they seemed, if they didn’t like the same books – or at least respect what the other members liked – then the club would die a quick and often painful death. (p. 6)
What’s your quote?