End of the Year #ReadingCram – Seasonal Challenge
Yay, it’s day 6 and I’ve read 7 books so far. Quite a challenge.
So, today’s challenge is recommend a book good for:
1. a snow day
I definitely recommend you to read The Happy Endings Book Club by Jane Tara. It’s a heartwarming book about love, friendship, and parenthood.
2. a rainy day
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott would be perfect for a rainy day. It’s a sad story but the ending will make you smile.
3. a beach
Bringing Home The Birkin by Michael Tonello is perfect for a beach-read. You’ll be entertained!
4. a spooky night
Read Lisey’s Story by Stephen King, and your childhood nightmares would come alive.
Here’s my reading progress so far:
1. The Fifth Mountain by Paulo Coelho – 320 pages
2. The Happy Endings Book Club by Jane Tara – 182 pages
3. A Night of No Return by Sarah Morgan – 192 pages
4. Deenie by Judy Blume – 194 pages
5. Simple Thinking About Blood Type by Park Dong Soen – 262 pages
6. After School Horror by Nana R. Praptini – 161 pages
7. Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott – 304 pages
The Riverman by Aaron Starmer – on page 155
Total books read: 8
Number of pages read so far: 1,802 pages